Coming from Clermont Ferrand, Chef Arnaud Faye, spent the last 17 years in the kitchens of the most renowned establishments, such as La Pyramide in Vienna (2 stars), Le Buerehiesel d’Antoine Westermann (3 stars), le Relais Bernard Loiseau (3 stars).
In 2007, Arnaud Faye becomes the Executive Chef of the Espadon, the Ritz in Paris. The restaurant is awarded two stars by the Michelin Red Guide in 2009. His first gastronomic recognition. He will then join the Mandarin Oriental Hotel group in Paris as the Executive Sous-Chef for the opening of the new palace.
His journey will lead him to become the Executive Chef of the new 5-star property Auberge du Jeu de Paume, Relais & Châteaux, property of his highness the Aga Khan IV in Chantilly. Arnaud Faye obtained his 1st Michelin star in March 2013, 6 months after the opening and his 2nd Michelin star in March 2014.
At La Chèvre d’Or, Arnaud Faye and his team celebrate the authenticity of an exceptional terroir who stretches from the rocky foothills of the Mercantour to the intense blue water of the Mediterranean Sea. The cuisine of Arnaud Faye is linked to the nature and terroir, to the respect of high quality products, and the quality and competencies of the producers. His cuisine is solar, mineral and marine, aromatic and vegetal.
- 9th edition of “Trophée Jean Delaveyne” in 2005
- 2nd ranking of the Elimination “Bocuse d’Or” in 2006
- 1st ranking of “Création et Saveurs” competition, in 2010
- 1st ranking of “Association des Toques Françaises” – “Toques de l’Année” competition, in 2011
- Finalist of “Meilleur Ouvrier de France” - MOF in 2015
- Elected "Meilleur Ouvrier de France" - MOF in 2019