Our health and safety commitment
Château de la Chèvre d’Or has taken steps with the entire team in order to provide you with the best service possible while insuring your safety to the best of our ability.
You can find bellow some of the measures that will be in place:
- All staff and guests MUST wear masks throughout the property and in the restaurants except during consumption, in their room or while entering the pool.
- Anti-bacterial sanitizers will be provided to guests upon entry and before the meal begins. Some sanitary stations, will also be placed throughout the property.
- Guests MUST wear masks to access all of our restaurants and the bar area. Masks are required when leaving your tables or seats.
- Limited amount of guests per table based on governement current policies
- Tables are placed 1 to 2 meters away from each table when possible
- Regular disinfecting of equipment and furniture will occur
We would like to thank in advance for your understanding and cooperation throughout your visit.